040190 KU Advanced Topics in Business Informatics (MA) (2019W)
- Registration is open from Mo 16.09.2019 09:00 to Mo 23.09.2019 12:00
- Registration is open from Th 26.09.2019 09:00 to Fr 27.09.2019 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 14.10.2019 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- mandatory participation on all lessons (see above)
- On time delivery of the exposee (paper and presentation) AND seminar thesis (paper and presentation) via Moodle. No late submissions, deadlines will be communicated in the first lesson.
- presentations can only be held if the paper (exposee / thesis) AND the presentation slides (exposee / thesis) have been submitted on time via Moodle.
Grading will be done on the exposee paper (30%), the exposee presentation (10%), the thesis paper (40%), the thesis presentation (10%) and the students knowledge on his topics (10%).
A minimum of >65% over all grading relevant topics has to be achieved to pass the course.
Any plagiarizing will automatically lead to neg. grading. A special focus will be held on scientific writing of the papers.
The student can achieve max. 100 points (according to % distribution above), the grading is >92 points (1), >83 (2), >73 (3), >65 (4), <=65 (5).
The final thesis will be checked via Turn-It (plagiarism).