040243 VO Decision and Game Theory (MA) (2016W)
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1. Introduction to Decision Theory and Rationality.
2. Expected Utility and its Paradoxes.
4. Uncertainty.II Game Theory
1. Introduction and Basic Concepts.
2. Dominant Strategies.
3. Beliefs about others' play. Alternative Models
3. Nash Equilibrium.
4. Non Credible Threats and Backwards Induction