040250 SE Religion and Economic Behavior (MA) (2021S)
Track in Behavioral Economics and Experiments
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 12:00
- Registration is open from Th 25.02.2021 09:00 to Fr 26.02.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
This seminar is a blocked course.Students not attending the first class meeting (in which also a lot of organizational issues will be announced and discussed) will automatically be de-registered from the course.If the Covid-19 situation permits, this course will be held offline (i.e., with physical presence) at the times and locations indicated. Otherwise this course will be moved online. In the latter case, information (such as links to online class meetings, etc.) will be sent to registered students ahead of time.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
* Brief comments on a third paper during class
* A seminar paper on a fourth paper
* Active participation and discussion during class meetingsThe exact weights of these activities for the composition of the final grade will be announced during the first class meeting.