040259 KU Advanced Quantitative Assessment of Public and Non-Profit Strategies I (MA) (2018W)
Bitte beachten Sie vor allem die Hinweise des Lehrenden ! Danke !
- Registration is open from Mo 10.09.2018 09:00 to Th 20.09.2018 12:00
- Registration is open from Mo 24.09.2018 09:00 to We 26.09.2018 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 15.10.2018 23:59
The course takes place on the following 6 dates. The rest of the above mentioned dates are possible options, if a course element has to be delayed.FR 05.10.2018 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;
FR 19.10.2018 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;
FR 09.11.2018 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;
FR 16.11.2018 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;
FR 23.11.2018 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;
FR 18.01.2019 13.15-18.00 Place: Seminarraum 13 OMP1 2nd floor;Please consider the current information of the lector!
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Delivery of the presentation and course paper(s) in time in an electronic version as well as in a hard copy version.
• The course paper(s) and presentation(s) have to meet the requirements of the department and common scientific guidelines (i.e. list all sources and provide adequate references, supplement text with tables and figures, avoid plagiarism, …)
• Write and present in English.
• Achieve a score of at least 50 points
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Workshops: max. 20 points
• Presentation of Course Paper(s): max. 30 points
• Written Version of Course Paper(s): max. 45 points
All parts have to be positive!Please open this website to obtain further information regarding in which Bachelor study plans this course can be selected (e.g., Business Administration, International Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Business Informatics):
• Rauner, M.S., Schaffhauser-Linzatti M.M., Niessner, H. (2012) Resource planning for ambulance services in mass casualty incidents: A DES-based policy model, Health Care Management Science, 15(3): 254-269.
• Brailsford, S., Churilov, L., Dangerfield, B. (eds.) (2014) Discrete-Event Simulation and System Dynamics for Management Decision Making, John Wiley & Sons.
• Brennan A., Chick S., Davies R., A taxonomy of model structures for economic evaluation of health technologies, in: Health Economics 15:1295-1310, 2006
• Cooper K., Brailsford S., Davies R., Choice of modelling technique for evaluating health care technologies, in: The Journal of Operational Research 58, 2007
• Pidd, M., Computer Simulation in Management Science, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2004