040328 UK Organization of the International Firm (2021S)
- Registration is open from Th 25.02.2021 09:00 to Fr 26.02.2021 12:00
- Registration is open from Tu 02.03.2021 15:30 to Mo 08.03.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
2. Case Study: Students in groups (max. 4) would undertake a case study. They would chose an important domain of OIF discussion and then would write a case about a chosen international firm in adomestic/international context elaborating on any problem encountered and responded by the firm. The problem may pertain to any of the issues pertaining to this particular domain of OIF. Students would first write the case study and then would subsequently present it in the prescribed dates.
3. Participation: An effective participation during the course meetings and the public lectures would also be duly credited.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Group Assignment 50% (Case study writing & presentation)
Quizzes/Class participation 10%
Minimum Requirements: For successful completion of the course, a student must secure at least 50% score in the written examination.
1. Peng M.W. (2017) Global Business. 4th edition. South-Western, Cengage Learning
2. Hill C.W.L. International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace. 9th edition. McGraw- Hill/Irwin
3. Wheelen, T.I. and Hunger, D (2015). Strategic Management and Business Policy (14th edition). NJ: Pearson.
3. Daft, R.L. (2015) Organisation Theory and Design, 12th edition. South-Western College Pub.