040569 KU Valuation (MA) (2021W)
- Registration is open from Mo 13.09.2021 09:00 to Th 23.09.2021 12:00
- Registration is open from Mo 27.09.2021 09:00 to We 29.09.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 15.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The semester is currently hybrid scheduled.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Working language is English.
• Students are required to come to classes, read all cases and actively participate in the discussions.
• There will be 3 case preparations (one non-graded, two graded).
Cases must be handed in on time. No credit will be given for late cases.
• You are encouraged to meet in groups to discuss and analyze the cases. In the past, students have found that these groups complement the class discussion well.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Introductory knowledge in Accounting, Corporate Finance and Excel are necessary in order to follow this course and to eventually pass this course.