Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
040681 PR KFK PM/SCM/TL: Practical Course Metaheuristics II (PM) (2008W)
Continuous assessment of course work
Erstmals am: Do, 27.11.2008
Donnerstag 09.00-12.00 Uhr Lab 6
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first serve).
- Registration is open from Mo 01.09.2008 09:00 to Su 21.09.2008 23:59
- Registration is open from Fr 26.09.2008 09:00 to Fr 05.12.2008 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 14.10.2008 23:59
max. 30 participants
Currently no class schedule is known.
Assessment and permitted materials
Evaluation will be performed on a project basis. Further details will be discussed during the first lesson.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Knowledge on problem-specific metaheuristic elements for PM will be learnt.
Students will gain the ability to implement metaheuristics for different problems.
Lectures, projects (implementation in C++).
- Handbook of Metaheuristics by Fred Glover & Gary A. Kochenberger, Kluwer's International Series, 2003
- Production: Planning, Control and Integration by Sipper and Bulfin, McGraw-Hill, 1997
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:29