052315 VU Natural Language Processing (2020S)
- Registration is open from Mo 10.02.2020 09:00 to Th 20.02.2020 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
There are two oral exams, one after the first half of the course and one at the end of the course. The better of the two results is chosen to account for 40 % of the total rating.The remaining 60 % are earned through voluntary oral presentations during the semester. There are altogether 10 exercise sheets with problems to solve. For a certain exercise sheet at most one problem can be presented by a student. The best result for the first 5 exercise sheets accounts for 30 % of the total rating, the best result for the second 5 exercise sheets accounts for the final 30 %.