052611 VU Multimedia Content Management (2018S)
- Registration is open from Mo 12.02.2018 09:00 to Tu 20.02.2018 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 18.03.2018 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Attendance at the first lecture of the course is mandatory.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Three assignments to be submitted throughout the semester,
each will be graded separately.
Grading will be based on
- the degree of completion of the assigned tasks
- the demonstrated understanding of the technologies and underlying concepts and theories.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- have to submit a solution for each project assignment, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all written exams, and
- need to be present at each assessment meeting for the assignments if requested.Grading scale:
89% <= P <= 100% Sehr Gut (1)
76% <= P < 89% Gut (2)
63% <= P < 76% Befriedigend (3)
50% <= P < 63% Genügend (4)
0% <= P < 50% Nicht Genügend (5)
Required and recommended readings listed at the end of each chapter.
Additional papers may be available through Moodle.