052612 VU Multimedia Representation and Encoding (2019W)
- Registration is open from Sa 07.09.2019 09:00 to Mo 23.09.2019 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 14.10.2019 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Three assignments to be submitted throughout the semester,
each will be graded separately.
Grading will be based on
- the degree of completion of the assigned tasks
- the demonstrated understanding of the technologies and underlying concepts and theories.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- have to submit a solution for each project assignment, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all written exams, and
- need to be present at each assessment meeting for the assignments if requested.Grading scale:
89% <= P <= 100% Sehr Gut (1)
76% <= P < 89% Gut (2)
63% <= P < 76% Befriedigend (3)
50% <= P < 63% Genügend (4)
0% <= P < 50% Nicht Genügend (5)
Required and recommended readings listed at the end of each chapter.
Additional learning material may be available through Moodle.