052614 VU Multimedia and Semantic Technologies (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Su 14.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
NOTE: Due to SARS CoV-2, this course takes place in a hybrid form. The course units will initially take place online, the exams should take place on-site.
All organizational adjustments due to regulations in connection with the SARS CoV-2 crisis will be announced in writing for you as a participant of the course in Moodle and also sent by e-mail.
Participants are referred to organizational details available in Moodle!
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Three assignments to be submitted throughout the semester,
each will be graded separately.
Grading will be based on
- the degree of completion of the assigned tasks
- the demonstrated understanding of the technologies and underlying concepts and theories.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- must submit a solution for each project assignment, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all assignments, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all written exams, and
- need to be present at each assessment meeting for the assignments if requested.Grading scale:
89% <= P <= 100% Sehr Gut (1)
76% <= P < 89% Gut (2)
63% <= P < 76% Befriedigend (3)
50% <= P < 63% Genügend (4)
0% <= P < 50% Nicht Genügend (5)
Required and recommended readings listed at the end of each chapter.
Additional papers may be available through Moodle.