053315 VU Digital Media Production (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to Mo 21.09.2020 09:00
- Deregistration possible until We 14.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
!! NOTE: Due to SARS CoV-2, this course will take place in some hybrid form. Some course units are held online, some presentations may take place on-site.
All organizational adjustments due to regulations wrt the SARS CoV-2 crisis will be announced in writing for you as participants of the course in Moodle and also sent via e-mail.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- the completion of the assigned tasks
- the demonstrated understanding of the technologies and underlying concepts and tools.
Assignments not submitted will be graded with 0 points.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Submit a solution for each project assignment and reach 50% of the maximum points achievable over all assignments. Students need to be present at each assessment meeting for the assignments.Assessment of Assignments:
Max points to achieve = 100 points
Outline & Branding = 10 points
Presentations = 10 points
Final Project = 80 points
i.e., solution wrt part Audio = 40 points
i.e., solution wrt part Video = 40 pointsGrading scale (P = % of final points):
89 <= P <= 100 Sehr Gut (1)
76 <= P < 89 Gut (2)
63 <= P < 76 Befriedigend (3)
50 <= P < 63 Genügend (4)
0 <= P < 50 Nicht Genügend (5)