080016 PS Case Study II/III: Book Painting in Early Modern India (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 10:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Tu 09.03.2021 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will take place online. Should the health situation change for the better during the semester, the course will be held in a hybrid format.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- 15-minute presentation including a handout
- written assignments and final paper (15.000-20.000 characters for the main text of the paper)
- By enrolling in this course you agree that the written work handed in in moodle be automatically checked for plagiarism by the software Turnitin.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance is required. A certificate should be sent to the lecturer in case of illness or family emergencies.
- It is a prerequisite that students complete all the partial requirements to pass this course. The final paper must comply with the citation rules of the Institute for Art History.
- Participants are expected to be able to use scholarly literature both in German and in English.
- active participation in class discussions 15%
- 15-minute presentation and handout 30 %
- written assignments and final paper 55%
Grading scheme for the overall grade for the course:
100 - 87 points = 1, "very good"
86 - 75 points = 2, "good"
74 - 63 points = 3, "satisfactory"
62 - 50 points = 4, "sufficient"
49 - 0 points = 5, "insufficient"
No grade = X, "not graded"