080022 UE Historic Photography, Photo Archives, and the Emergence of Byzantine Art History (2020W)
- Registration is open from Th 03.09.2020 10:00 to Mo 07.09.2020 10:00
- Registration is open from We 09.09.2020 10:00 to We 16.09.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 14.10.2020 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Update: Our first meeting will take place in the Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies Library (Augasse 2-6, Kern B, 3. Stock, 1090 Wien). Further information is available on Moodle.
Update (1 November 2020): Please note the changes due to the Covid-19-policy: The course will continue in the form of home-learning through moodle and suitable online-tools for online meetings.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Presentation of research findings
- Curate a section of the exercise course online-exhibit
- By registering to this course, participants agree that Turnitin might be used for assignments submitted via Moodle.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Regular attendance (onsite and online).
- Completion of all parts of the assessment criteria.Assessment criteria:
- Participation in discussion: 20%
- Timely completion of short assignments: 30%
- Presentation: 20%
- Presentation of research findings in an online exhibit: 40%Grading:
100 - 87,6 % = 1, sehr gut
87,5 - 75,1 % = 2, gut
75,0 - 62,6 % = 3, befriedigend
62,5 - 50 % = 4, genügend
49,9 - 0 % = 5, nicht genügend