080039 SE Seminar: Art and General Ecology (2020S)
- Registration is open from Fr 14.02.2020 10:00 to Fr 21.02.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 11.03.2020 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Of course - for the time being - all activities related to the seminar and tutorial have been switched to elearning. Dates and procedures will be communicated to the participants via the mailing lists of Moodle and Uspace.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Take over of a preparation of a seminar session
- Presentation of the concept of the seminar paper
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework (about 40,000 characters of continuous text)
- By registering for these terms and conditions, you agree that Turnitin automated plagiarism detection software will check all partial written submissions you make to moodle.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance is mandatory. In case of absence due to illness or exceptional family circumstances, written proof must be provided.
- For a positive completion of the course, all subtasks must be completed.
- Seminar paper: To ensure good scientific practice, the course lecturer may invite students to a grade relevant interview after handing in the paper, which has to be completed positively.
- active participation in discussions 20%.
- Speech and presentation 20 %
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework 60 %