080039 SE Seminar: Conceptions of Alterity in Modern and Contemporary Art and Theory (2020W)
- Registration is open from We 09.09.2020 10:00 to We 16.09.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 12.10.2020 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
DATES: For the time being, the meetings will only take place online. Links to the sessions will be sent to the participants in time.The first session of the seminar will take place online at the originally planned date, on October 7, 4 p.m. A link will be sent by email to the registered and waiting list students. - The following dates we will meet - as long as we are allowed - live at the above mentioned times in SR 1.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Take over of a preparation of a seminar session
- Presentation of the concept of the seminar paper
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework (about 40,000 characters of continuous text)
- By registering for these terms and conditions, you agree that Turnitin automated plagiarism detection software will check all partial written submissions you make to moodle.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance is mandatory. In case of absence due to illness or exceptional family circumstances, written proof must be provided.
- For a positive completion of the course, all subtasks must be completed.
- Seminar paper: To ensure good scientific practice, the course lecturer may invite students to a grade relevant interview after handing in the paper, which has to be completed positively.
- active participation in discussions 20%.
- Speech and presentation 20 %
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework 60 %