080039 SE Seminar: Site Specificity. Emergence and Transformations of a Paradigm of Contemporary Art (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 10:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Tu 09.03.2021 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Take over of a preparation of a seminar session
- Contributions to the forum-blog
- Presentation of the concept of the seminar paper
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework (about 40,000 characters of continuous text)
- By registering for these terms and conditions, you agree that Turnitin automated plagiarism detection software will check all partial written submissions you make to moodle.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance is mandatory. In case of absence due to illness or exceptional family circumstances, written proof must be provided.
- For a positive completion of the course, all subtasks must be completed.
- Seminar paper: To ensure good scientific practice, the course lecturer may invite students to a grade relevant interview after handing in the paper, which has to be completed positively.
- active participation in discussions 20%.
- Speech and presentation 20 %
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework 60 %