080039 SE Theories of Abstraction (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 15.09.2021 10:00 to We 22.09.2021 10:00
- Registration is open from Mo 27.09.2021 10:00 to Tu 28.09.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 13.10.2021 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Depending on further developments, the course may have to be adapted according to specifications of the rectorate and will eventually take place in a hybrid form or completely online. Please note the information in u:find.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance is mandatory. In case of absence due to illness or exceptional family circumstances, written proof must be provided.
- For a positive completion of the course, all subtasks must be completed.
- Seminar paper: To ensure good scientific practice, the course lecturer may invite students to a grade relevant interview after handing in the paper, which has to be completed positively.
- active participation in discussions 20%.
- Speech and presentation 20 %
- Consolidation in the form of a written homework 60 %