080043 EX Art in Vienna (2015W)
- Registration is open from We 16.09.2015 10:00 to We 23.09.2015 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 15.10.2015 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
weitere Termine finden in Museen statt
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1. Attendance and participation in site-visits and discussions (10% )
2. Leading the class and interviewing respondents in teams of two (40%)
3. Team Paper (written in English) to be handed in on the last day of class (50%)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2) Present students with the opportunity to discuss issues relevant to the Vienna art
scene with individuals active in the field.
3) Situate the Vienna art scene in the broader global context.
4) Critically interrogate the local cultural landscape and position it within current theories.
5) Develop critical and analytical thinking, writing, reading, and oral skills using the case
study of Contemporary Art in Vienna.