080065 SE Seminar: Art in Public Space: European Monuments frm 1800 till Today (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 10:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Tu 09.03.2021 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will take place on the following dates:5.3.2021
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance requirement. In case of absence due to illness or exceptional family circumstances, written proof must be submitted.
- For a positive completion of the course, all partial performances must be provided.
- Seminar paper: In order to ensure good scientific practice, the course instructor may invite students to a notation-relevant interview after submission of the paper, which must be completed positively.
- active participation in discussions 15%.
- Speech and presentation 30
- Consolidation in the form of a written paper 55%
Learning and mastering basic art historical methods such as style analysis, iconography and iconology on the basis of an essential epoch of Central European art history.