100206 PS Linguistics: Linguistic theories (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 21.09.2020 09:00 to Fr 25.09.2020 19:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 25.09.2020 19:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course is planned as a mixture of online and classroom teaching. Closer information will be given in the first lession that will be held online. The format may be adapted anytime due to the COVID-19 pandemia.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• PRESENTATION in digital format
• TERM PAPER (Proseminararbeit) of 15 pages main text (without cover page, table of contents, references and appendix; deadline: 01. 03. 2021)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Presentation: 15 %
• Term paper: 60 %In order to be evaluated, students are required to attend the course regularly at the individually scheduled dates (either in personally or online). A maximum of three absences is tolerated.
• Müller, Natascha (2016): Mehrsprachigkeitsforschung. Tübingen: Narr Francke Attempto (narr STARTER).Both of them are accessible as e-books via the University library.