122055 PS PS Linguistics (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 00:00 to We 15.09.2021 11:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 31.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Part 2: Poster presentation: 25%
Part 3: Paper proposal: 20% (including study proposal)
Part 4: PS paper (3,500 words +/-10%): 45%All parts (1, 2, 3 and 4) must be completed and at least three out of four parts must be positive. The overall pass mark is 60%.
Grading scale: 1 (sehr gut) 100-90%; 2 (gut) 89-80%; 3 (befriedigend) 79-70%; 4 (genügend) 69-60%; 5 (nicht genügend) 59-0%.
- active participation, discussions/online activities, regular readings
- (online) poster presentation
- on-time submission of PS paper and paper proposalPlease note that the project report will be checked with anti-plagiarism software (TurnItIn).
Association in the course directory
Code/Modul: BEd 09.1