122225 SE Linguistics Seminar / BA-Arbeit / MA historical & descriptive linguistics / MA applied linguistics (2012W)
2. Diachronic pragmatics as the study of language use in the past - a paradox?
3. Major pragmatic concepts: deixis, speech acts
4. Major pragmatic concepts: presupposition, implicature
- Registration is open from Mo 17.09.2012 00:00 to Su 23.09.2012 23:59
- Registration is open from Th 27.09.2012 00:00 to Tu 02.10.2012 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 31.10.2012 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Class participation, oral presentation, final written essay.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Oral presentation of assigned topics followed by a discussion and a written version of the paper.
Association in the course directory
Code/Modul: Diplom 222, 226/228, 236/238, 721-723, 821, UF 4.2.3-222, BA06.2, M04, M05