124083 VK BEd 08a.3: VK Literature for Language Teachers (2021W)
Political Poetry, Instapoetry, Song Lyrics, Spoken Word
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 00:00 to We 15.09.2021 11:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 31.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Active participation in class on- and offline
• Short writing assignments
• BEd paper or proseminar paper
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Short written assignments: 25%
Academic paper: 65%Points must be collected in all of these areas to pass. The pass mark is 60%.
1: 100 – 98,99%
2: 89,98 – 79,99%
3: 79,98 – 69,99%
4: 69,98 – 60%
5: 59,99% and below
For detailed info please see moodle.
Literature and relevant links will be published on moodle.
Relevant background reading: Naylor/Wood. Teaching poetry: Reading and responding to poetry in the secondary classroom. London: Routledge, 2012.
Association in the course directory
Code/Modul: BEd 8a.3