140046 SE VM7 / VM8 - International Health Development: The Case of Mother and Child Health Care (2017W)
- Registration is open from Fr 15.09.2017 10:00 to Fr 29.09.2017 10:00
- Registration is open from Fr 29.09.2017 18:00 to Mo 02.10.2017 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 31.10.2017 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with NLehrveranstaltung findet an Fr/Sa geblockt statt!
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2. Wang, Jenny Qu, et al., 2013, Global Health Governance in China: The Case of China’s Health Aid to Foreign Countries, In: Kelley Lee, Tikki Pang and Yeling Tan (eds), Asia's role in governing global health, Routledge, contemporary Asia series, 38.
3. Liu, Peilong; Guo, Yan, et al., 2014, China's distinctive engagement in global health, The Lancet, Volume 384, No. 9945, p793804, 30 August.
Guo, Yan; Bai, Jing; Na, Heya, 2015, The history of China's maternal and child health care development, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, Volume 20, Issue 5, October 2015, Pages 309314.