150050 UE Introduction to the Japanese Language (2017W)
- Registration is open from Th 14.09.2017 10:00 to Th 28.09.2017 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 11.10.2017 10:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
* You should budget at least 30 hours per week of additional study time.
* There is a strict zero tolerance policy on cheating and plagiarism.
* More than 60 percentage points are required to pass the course (>60→4/D, >70→3/C, >80→2/B, >90→1/A).
Available at Facultas bookshop in “Hof 1” on Campus.Additional material will be distributed in class or via the e-learning platform (Moodle).