150107 UE Japanese Communication (2021W)
In diese Übung werden bevorzugt Studierende der Betriebswirtschaft, der Internationalen Betriebswirtschaft sowie Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft Ostasiens aufgenommen.
- Registration is open from Th 16.09.2021 09:00 to Th 30.09.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 29.10.2021 18:00
Tuesday 8:15 - 10:45, “Studierraum" (entrance 2.4 Japanese studies, 1st floor on the left side), first lesson: 19.10.2021
Type of teaching:
* mixed: on site (if possible) and online -> please check announcements on moodle regularly
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
* oral review: 3 are planned (in total 24%) (planned: online)
* mid-term exam: 30% (planned: online)
* final exam: 35% (planned: on-site)Finally, up to 5% may be awarded / docked at the sole discretion of the lecturer.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
* It is expected that students can read Hiragana at the beginning of the course.
* There is a strict zero tolerance policy on cheating and plagiarism.
* Attendance (on-site or online): at least 80% of all classes
* The oral test is (planned) on camera.* At least 60% is required to pass the course0-100 points(%) scale.
Components weighted as above and translated into grades as follows:>90% Excellent (A)
>80% Good (B)
>70% Satisfactory (C)
>60% Acceptable (D)
<=60% Failed (F)
Available at Facultas bookshop in “Hof 1” on campus.
Additional material will be distributed in class or via the e-learning platform (Moodle).