150140 VU Law in East Asia (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 08.02.2021 10:00 to Mo 01.03.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 26.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
IMPORTANT: This class will be held online for the whole summer term! Classes will be held either in Zoom or Blackboard Collaborate and there is a strict and mandatory camera-on policy in place. Participation without a camera is not possible.Also, Chatham House rules apply throughout the course!There will be 11 classes with a duration of 120 minutes each. The details will be discussed in the first lecture.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Individual presentation, group presentation
• Feedback and participation in group discussions
• Final Exam (Essay Questions) or Take Home Examination (Essay Questions) The type of final examinations will depend on the relevant Covid-19 specific regulations of the University of Vienna at the time of examination
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The essay questions in the final exam are based on the topics and materials presented in class.