180068 SE Material culture and artifactuality (2021S)
- Registration is open from Fr 12.02.2021 09:00 to We 17.02.2021 10:00
- Registration is open from We 24.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 01.03.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course uses the Moodle platform and either Blackboard Collaborate or Zoom for online classes.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2. Readings: You have to prepare for the classes well enough to be able to present the basic argument(s) of the readings
3. Each student needs to chair, or co-chair, one class. The chair(s) should give a comprehensive overview of the online discussion, and lead the discussion in the class.
4. A learning diary in English. The more specific instructions will be given in the first class.
Preston, Beth (2013): A Philosophy of Material Culture: Action, Function and Mind. New York and London: Routledge. (Also available as a Kindle book).