180092 UK Foundational Econometrics (2019W)
- Registration is open from Fr 20.09.2019 08:00 to We 02.10.2019 22:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 31.10.2019 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
3. Random Variables
5. Regression Analysis
1. Charles Wheelan (2013): Naked Statistics. Stripping the Dread from the Data, W.W. Norton.
2. Leonard Mlodinow (2008): The Drunkard'S Walk. How Randomess Rules Our Lives, Pantheon Books.
3. Nate Silver (2012): The Signal and the Noise. Why So Many Predictions Fail, But Some Don't, Penguin Books.