180127 SE Action and Interaction (2020W)
Understanding of Action as a Social Phenomenon
- Registration is open from We 16.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 10:00
- Registration is open from Fr 25.09.2020 09:00 to Fr 02.10.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The seminar will take place online. The meetings will be interactive and require active participation from the students.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
2. A project outline of the essay you want to write at (20%).
3. Peer Feedback on two short essays written by your peers (25%)
4. 2500-3000-word essay (40%)All tasks will have to be written and presented in English. You can find more information about the course requirements below.