180141 SE Game theory as a philosopical tool (2021S)
- Registration is open from Fr 12.02.2021 09:00 to We 17.02.2021 10:00
- Registration is open from We 24.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 01.03.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Depending on the COVID-19 situation and public health regulations, the seminar may have to take place in a hybrid online/offline format, or entirely online. However, assessment and time slots for online sessions remain the same. If participation due to health or travel reasons is not possible, please get in touch with the course leader.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Don Ross, "Game Theory", The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Winter 2019 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.), URL = <https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win2019/entries/game-theory/>.
- Additional articles and texts will be announced in the seminar and on Moodle.