180175 SE Rules and Rule-following (2017S)
- Registration is open from Mo 06.02.2017 12:00 to Mo 20.02.2017 12:00
- Registration is open from We 22.02.2017 12:00 to Mo 27.02.2017 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 31.03.2017 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
(1) Either a presentation or five short "preparations" (max. 1 page), in which the central thesis of a text discussed in class is summarized.
(2) A short paper, in which one of the topics discussed in class is presented and discussed.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Association in the course directory
PP § 57.3.7.
MA M3 C. Sprachphilosophie/ Hermeneutik, Logik