180215 PS Multiple Realization (2020W)
Reductionism and Beyond
- Registration is open from We 16.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 10:00
- Registration is open from Fr 25.09.2020 09:00 to Fr 02.10.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Teaching and course assignments will take place online as long as the Covid-19 crisis continues.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
2. Moodle Q&A before each meeting, including e-learning assignments (30%)
3. A thesis-oriented essay at the end of the seminar (40%)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1. Active participation to the seminar (80% minimum).
2. Readings and assignments: Weekly readings before the classes accompanied by a discussion board in Moodle where each student should contribute before weekly deadlines.
3. A short thesis-oriented final essay in English on a topic relevant to the course readings (c. 2000 words). Further instructions will be provided in Moodle.