200171 SE Theory and Empirical Research (Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology) 1 (2020W)
- Registration is open from Tu 01.09.2020 07:00 to Th 24.09.2020 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 02.10.2020 07:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will be held in hybrid format (50% of students is present in each session), with some online sessions. In the event of a changing circumstances concerning the COVID19 situation, we will switch to a full online teaching format.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1. Oral group presentations on literature, research question and method plan
2. Written research plan (preregistration of the planned research project)
3. Active participation in the sessions (discussions, giving peer feedback, implementing feedback)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Topics include the neurobiology of reward processing, anhedonia, behavioural measurement of reward bias, social reward (e.g. social touch), and musical pleasure.