240524 SE Elites, Inequality, and Power in (Imperial) Vienna: An Anthropological Inquiry (P4) (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2021 00:01 to Tu 23.02.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Mo 15.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will start digital. If the Covid regulations allow it, it will change to on-site or hybrid.
Information about the lecture rooms will then follow in time.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
2. Individually, each student will submit a 4,500 to 6,000 words paper at the end of the course. This will count towards 50 points of the final mark.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2. With prior notification, two absences of 90 minutes maximum will be allowed (see for the exception, also the next point).
3. Active and fair contribution to the group assignment (all students involved in a particular group have to be present during their presentation/assignment; hence, they cannot request absence apart from for very important reasons).