240603 KU Indonesian language course advanced B1 (2019W)
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1. Attendances: Full attendance or at least 80% attendance of whole meeting in this semester (Max. 3 times absent or not attending the course).
2. The assessment will be graded from 1 to 5 which is: 1 is excellent, 2 is good, 3 is satisfactory, 4 is sufficient, and 5 is insufficient or failed. The aspects of assessment can be seen in the following:
* Speaking test
There are some aspects that will be assessed in speaking test; those are fluency; pronunciation and accent, vocabulary; grammar; and topic development.
* Writing test
Text structure; language features and grammar; mechanic (punctuation and spelling); and content will be measured during the writing test.
* Listening and reading test
The students are expected to be able to identify the general information and also specific information about a topic in a text they read and listen to.
• B1 Mid-Term Test : Hobi, Cara Melakukan Sesuatu, Kejadian Lampau, dan Rencana di Masa Depan.Topics of Final Examination:
• B1 Test : Hobi, Cara Melakukan Sesuatu, Kejadian Lampau, Rencana di Masa Depan, dan Legenda Tempat Wisata
Lentera Indonesia (Pusat Bahasa)
Tata Bahasa Acuan Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing
VCE Indonesian Grammar Suplement