250179 PS Introductory seminar on Axiomatic set theory 1 (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 08.02.2021 00:00 to Th 25.02.2021 17:30
- Registration is open from Fr 26.02.2021 00:00 to Fr 30.04.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 30.06.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The seminar will be held over Zoom. To obtain the link, visit the Moodle website of the course or write to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2) L. Halbeisen, "Combinatorial se theory. With a gentle introduction to forcing". Springer Monogrpahs in Mathematics. Springer, London, 2012. xvi+453 pp.
3) K. Kunen "Set theory", Studies in Logic (London), 34. College Publications, London, 2011, viii+401 pp.