260083 SE Current topics in aerosol dynamics and optics (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 08:00 to Mo 27.09.2021 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 29.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The seminar is weekly on Wednesday at 13:00-14:30.The first meeting is on 13 October.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Presentation of a topic previously agreed on with the teachers (current literature or master's or doctoral thesis).
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Compulsory attendance, unexcused absence is allowed twice
- Presentation is mandatory.Assessment criteria
- Presentation: 70% of the total points
- Participation in discussions (constructive, technically correct contributions and engagement in the discussions of the presentations): 30% of the total pointsIn order to attain a positive grade at least 50.00% of the total points must be achieved.
The grading key for assessment is:
Very good: 100.00% - 87.00%
Good: 86.99% - 75.00%
Satisfactory: 74.99% - 63.00%
Sufficient: 62.99% - 50.00%
Not sufficient: 49,99% - 0,00%