260083 SE Current topics in aerosol dynamics and optics (2022S)
- Registration is open from Tu 01.02.2022 08:00 to Th 24.02.2022 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 25.03.2022 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The preliminary meeting will be held on 9 March 2022 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm.
UPDATE: 15. March 2022:
- Due to the volatile coronavirus situation, the SoSe2022 Aerosolseminar will take place as a mix of either online or in-person meetings. Emails will be sent in the two days prior to meeting to inform students of the meeting mode (online or in-person)
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Presentation of a topic previously agreed on with the teachers (current literature or master's or doctoral thesis).
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Compulsory attendance, unexcused absence is allowed twice
- Presentation is mandatory.Assessment criteria
- Presentation: 50% of the total points
- Participation in discussions (constructive, technically correct contributions and engagement in the discussions of the presentations): 50% of the total pointsIn order to attain a positive grade at least 50.00% of the total points must be achieved.
The grading key for assessment is:
Very good: 100.00% - 87.00%
Good: 86.99% - 75.00%
Satisfactory: 74.99% - 63.00%
Sufficient: 62.99% - 50.00%
Not sufficient: 49,99% - 0,00%