260086 PUE Quantum Information (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 07.09.2020 08:00 to Mo 28.09.2020 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 30.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Due to new pandemic regulations, from 06/11/2020 the course will switch to completely online. Find the link for the online lecture on moodle.Final written test will take place on 15.01.2021 from 13:45 to 15:15. Solutions will be given the following week.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1. Final written exam (in class). A set of questions about all the topics of the course - MANDATORY
2. Attendance the lectures. OR
3. Submission of weekly exercises sheet with a reasonable attempt.
Bonus points to the final grade at who presents exercises in class.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1) >50% points on the written exam
2) Attendance to >85% of the lectures
3) On time submission of >51% of the exercise sheets with reasonable attempt, and reasonably distributed during the semester.
- J. Preskill Lecture notes (http://theory.caltech.edu/~preskill/ph229/)
- I. Chuang, M.A. Nielsen, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information