260121 PUE Condensed Matter Physics (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 07.09.2020 08:00 to Mo 28.09.2020 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 30.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
First upload of exercises on Thursday Oct 15th, first online session on Oct 22nd.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
The grade of the PUE is NOT included in the grade of the module examination.
The certificate required for the module (VO + PUE) is received by the completion of the module examination.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- participate at least 70% of the live online course sessions
- calculate and upload at least 50% of the exercises and
- give in the live online class at least two presentations on exercises that are completed.