260133 UE Relativistic Quantum Information - Exercises (2016S)
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2016 08:00 to Tu 23.02.2016 23:00
- Deregistration possible until Su 20.03.2016 23:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Vorbesprechung: MI 02.03.2016 14.00-15.00 Ort: Ernst-Mach-Hörsaal, Boltzmanngasse 5, 2. Stk., 1090 Wien
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Either solving correctly the exercises when asked to pass to the blackboard, or presenting a final written exercise exam (0-10 points, minimum 5 to pass). Students will be asked to present a paper as a short seminar which will me marked and contribute to 30% of the final mark.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2) N. D. Birrell and P. C. W. Davies, Quantum fields in curved space, Cambridge University Press.
3) V. Mukhanov, S. Winitzki, Introduction to Quantum Effects in Gravity, Cambridge University Press.
4) V. Vedral, Introduction to Quantum Information Science, Oxford University Press.
5) S. L. Braunstein and P. van Loock, Quantum information with continuous variables, Rev. Mod. Phys. 77, 513 (5005).
6) C. Weedbrook et. al. Gaussian quantum information Rev. Mod. Phys. 84, 621 (2012).