260229 LP Environmental Physics, Project oriented laboratory experiments (2021W)
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 08:00 to Mo 27.09.2021 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 29.10.2021 23:59
The experimental part of the course will take place in the Aerosol Physics laboratory (Boltzmanngasse 5, room 3136); however, all other meetings and presentations will take place virtually, announced through Moodle or email. Dates will be fixed in the Kickoff Meeting.
Presence in the kickoff meeting is prerequisite for further participation. This holds also for potential replacement/successor candidates.
The date and time for the kickoff meeting will be announced on 04.10.2021, and a corresponding link to join the virtual meeting will be sent to participants.
Update 04.10.2021The kickoff class will not take place onsite, but online (access to the meeting will be sent via email) on 15.10.2021 at 14:00.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Practical course work and related simulations, written protocols and final presentation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Compulsory attendance
- Understanding the chosen measurement methods and identifying the environmental relevance of the data
- Protocols and presentation are mandatoryAssessment Criteria
- Understanding of the experiments and physical principles, and
implementation of experiments: 30% of total points
- Protocols: 40% of total points
- Final presentation: 30% of total PointsIn order to attain a positive grade at least 50.00% of the total points must be achieved.The grading key for assessment is:
Very good: 100.00% - 87.00%
Good: 86.99% - 75.00%
Satisfactory: 74.99% - 63.00%
Sufficient: 62.99% - 50.00%
Not sufficient: 49,99% - 0,00%