260400 VO STEOP 2: Introduction to Calculus (2020W)
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Lecture briefing and 1st lecture: 02.10.20 at 10:15 DIGITALThe STEOP 2 module consists of the following courses:
1) The VO 260400 takes place blocked from 02.10.20 to 15.01.21 Tuesdays (DIGITAL) from 10:45-12:15 and Fridays from 10:15-11:45 (DIGITAL). More information and links can be found on the Moodle page of the lecture.
2) The PVU 260402 takes place blocked from 02.10.20 to 15.01.21 each Friday from 12:00-13:00. Details can be found on the u:space page of the PVU. More information and links can be found on the Moodle and u:space page of the PVU.
3) The PUE 260401 takes place in groups (practice groups Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays) blocked from 13.10.20 to 14.01.21. Details can be found on the u:space page of the PUE. Each group has its own Moodle page.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
The VO serves as preparation for the STEOP 2 module examination.
The proof of performance required for the entire STEOP 2 module (VO + PUE + PVU, 7 ECTS) is provided by completing the written module examination (NO MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST).STEOP 2 Written module examination:
Permitted aids: none
1) Friday, 22.01.2021, 15:30 – 18:00, Lise-Meitner HS & Ludwig-Boltzmann HS & Christian-Doppler-HS & Ernst-Mach-HS (only Lise-Meitner HS visible at registration)
1) Friday, 05.02.2021, 14:00-16:30, Location will be announced.
2) Expected mid June 2021.
3) Will be announced mid April 2021
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The grading key for assessment is:
Grade 1 100.00% - 87.00%
Grade 2 86.99% - 75.00%
Grade 3 74.99% - 63.00%
Grade 4 62.99% - 50.00%
Failed 49.99% - 0.00%