267124 SE Teaching Inquiry (2020S)
into Radioactivity (IiR)
- Registration is open from Mo 03.02.2020 08:00 to Mo 24.02.2020 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
***10.03.2020 CLASS WAS VIA SKYPE TODAY
At least until after Easter break, the University of Vienna has forbid us from meeting in person, due to the Corona virus. This does not mean, however, that your class is canceled. It means, rather, that we must have the class mutate into an online version of itself.
***If you have not received an e-mail from me, then I do not have your e-mail address. Be sure to share it with me when you find me on Skype (my Skype name is mike.hull.physics), or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class will meet a total of 14 times, 3 of which will last the full 2 hours. The remaining 11 classes will end at 10:30.
Vorbesprechung: Wednesday, March 4th, 9:00-11:00
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1) attendance and participation during class
2) weekly homework assignments
3) a) teaching one or more lessons from the curriculum to colleagues during the seminar, and b) written reflections of this teaching as well as teaching of Gymnasium students