Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
270015 PR High Performance Chromatography (2021W)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from We 01.09.2021 08:00 to Su 26.09.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 26.09.2021 23:59
max. 12 participants
* Vorbesprechung und Gruppeneinteilung am 04.10. um 10:00 (online via Moodle)
* Theorie vorausichtlich am 15. und 16.11. (online)
* Praktischer Teil in Gruppen vorausichtlich: 17.-26.11. (in Präsenz)
Assessment and permitted materials
practical commitment and oral examination
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
competence for practical use of HPLC instruments, hyphenated with various forms of detectors and appropriate data interpretation.
practical exertion of experiments including sample preperation, HPLC seperation, identification of molecules and quantification.
powerpoint slides and online learning modules (in english)
Last modified: We 15.09.2021 15:48