Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
270056 UE Algorithms and Development of Programmes for Biological Chemistry (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2021 08:00 to Tu 23.02.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 23.02.2021 23:59
max. 15 participants
Time: Wednesday 10AM -- 1PM from 3.3.2021
Venue: online (Zoom)
Assessment and permitted materials
- active participation
- in-time submission of solutions to the programming assignments
- visible active efforts to improve submitted solutions with respect to compliance with
specifications and programming style (in particular in response to code reviews)
- oral presentation at final meeting
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
It is required that each participant has at least basic knowledge in a scripting (e.g. Python, Perl) or programming language (e.g. C++, Java).
This course is "püfungsimmanent", i.e. the participation as well as the submitted implementations to the assignments will result in the final grade.
CHE II-7, SHELL-Ergänzungsfach-Chemie, SHELL-Schwerpunkt-Chemie
Last modified: Th 04.03.2021 12:09