280061 VU MA-ERD-2 Instrumental analytical methods in Geosciences (PI) (2019W)
- Registration is open from We 11.09.2019 10:00 to We 25.09.2019 23:59
- Registration is open from Tu 01.10.2019 10:00 to Tu 15.10.2019 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 15.10.2019 23:59
- Rainer Abart
- Christian Baal
- Chutimun Chanmuang Nasdala
- Tamara Dordevic
- Gerlinde Habler
- Urs Kloetzli
- Lutz Nasdala
- Manfred Wildner
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1) There are three examinations during the semester including
Di 19.11.2019 electron microscopy/X-ray methods max 40 points
Di 10.12.2019 spectroscopy of solids max 20 points
Di 21.1.2020 mass spectrometry, environmental isotopes max 40 points
The exams will be held during the same hours and at the same location as the course. It is the student’s responsibility to check for time collisions with other activities in their studies in due time.
2) On Mo 3.2.2020, 13:15 pm, room 2B204 an additional date for taking one examination that has been missed due to illness or an other important reason will be offered. People interested in this extra examination date need to sign up till 28.1.2020 and specify which one oft the three examinations they want to take.
3) Signing out of the course independently is possible till the end of the registration period.Unjustified absence during an examination leads to assignment of 0 points.
The practical exercise (pi part) comprising 2 SSt practical on the scanning electron microscope will be organized in small groups on fixed dates during the semester. The organization of the groups will be done during the npi-lecture on 8.10.2019.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
(mit u:account-UserID und -Passwort)