280081 VU MA-ERD-15 Morphology of Functions (PI) (2016W)
Inscription to course necessary (https://uspace.univie.ac.at)
Participation is obligatory (starting with the second course unit) for successfully passing the course in addition to successfully passing the written examinations. A maximum of one course unit per major topic (Palaeobotany, Invertebrates, Vertebrates) is allowed to miss with justification.
- Registration is open from We 14.09.2016 10:00 to We 28.09.2016 23:59
- Registration is open from We 05.10.2016 10:00 to We 19.10.2016 23:59
- Deregistration possible until We 19.10.2016 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1) Palaeobotany: Nov. 03, 2016 (max. 40 points)
2) Invertebrates: Dec. 15, 2016 (max. 40 points)
3) Vertebrates: Jan. 26, 2017 (max. 40 points)The course comprises ‘pi’ and ‘npi’ portions. And will be conducted according to the ‘pi’ rules.Three continual assessments have to be completed (each 40 points). For dates see above (Contents).An additional examination will be offered on 29 Feb. 2017 for those who were not able to attend one of the continual assessments due to illness or other important reasons (need to be proved), or to compensate for a negative continual assessment. Please check for conflicts with other continual assessments.The course is successfully completed if each continual assessment is passed with at least 21 points. Grading is proportional to the sum of achieved points from all three continual assessments (at least 62 points).Unjustified absence during a continual assessments is evaluated each with 0 points. Only in exceptional cases, a separate alternate date for a failed continual assessment is possible.General attendance is obligatory on the first day of the course. Registered and on the first day unfounded absent persons are permanently excluded from the course.A consequence free, independent cancellation of this course is possible until Sunday, 15 Nov. 2016 via U:Space.